- We lose, break, stain and spill things, so please let us know if you do the same. Guests will be held responsible for whatever is damaged in the suites based on the value of the damaged article.
- If you find something missing, damaged or not working please let us know as soon as possible.
- Only those listed on the reservation confirmation may stay at the house, “new friends” are not allowed.
- Parties are not allowed unless otherwise agreed to prior to the reservation being made, subject to a $500 additional fee and the number of guests will be strictly limited.
- Please use only the brown wash clothes for removing make-up.
- Late arrivals are not allowed unless agreed to, in writing, prior to the reservation being made. Should a guest not arrive by a reasonable time they will forfeit the night’s stay.
- Guests should not rearrange the plants or furniture.
- Talk to us, questions, concerns, suggestions, anything at all please call us at 912-388-0575
- CHECK IN: Guests must check in before 9:30PM unless otherwise discussed prior to arrival with us. This is out of courtesy to other guests so they are not disturbed late at night.
- CHECK OUT: 10AM. (on some occasions guests may stay longer if discussed with us beforehand and we can accommodate a late check out).
- We do not provide daily house keeping services. For stays of five or more days we can arrange house keeping once per week.
- NO SMOKING, E-CIGARETTES, CANDLES, INCENSE ALLOWED (anything flammable). You are staying in a 134 year old WOOD FRAMED HOUSE.
1. Please keep your dog on a leash at all times when outside in our yard.
2. You must keep your dog from doing their "business" in the garden because when a dog "marks" a spot other dogs will often do the same and it will kill the plants.
3. Owners must have a cell phone with them and keep it turned on whenever they leave their dog unattended at the house. If the dog is barking for an extended period of time we will call the owner and ask them to come back to the house.
4. No more than two dogs are allowed in any apartment.
5. Due to restrictions on my homeowner's insurance policy the following breeds are not allowed: Pit Bulls, Alaskan Malamutes, Rottweilers, Akitas, Chow Chows, American Staffordshire Terriers and Doberman Pinschers. If a guest arrives with one of these breeds they will have to board the dog at a local kennel. Mutts (mixed breeds) are always welcomed.
6. Puppies must be crated when left alone.
7. Owners are expected to always pick up after their dog.
8. Dogs are not allowed on any furniture.
9. There is a flat $50 pet cleaning fee per reservation, this is not per dog per night.
When the guest confirms a reservation, the guest is responsible for the total cost of the reservation. We charge 25% of the total when the booking is made and the balance on the day of arrival or cancellation if request is made 30 days or less prior to arrival. Balance due on day of arrival will be charged at selected time of check in. One cannot cancel their reservation due to inclement weather unless a state of emergency has been issued for Chatham County Georgia (if a state of emergency were declared we would charge the entirety of the booking and allow you to rebook at an available later date, excluding holidays). We only accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover credit cards, Travelers Checks and cash. We can not split charges over multiple credit cards.
Guests agree to indemnify and save individual owners, Peter Galloway and his employees, free and harmless for any liabilities or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from, related to, or in any connection with the rental of the premises, including but not limited to, any claim or liability of personal injury or damage or loss of property which is incurred or sustained by a guest or guests of guest.
Peter Galloway reserves the right to refuse or discontinue tenancy if, in his opinion, any guest displays inappropriate behavior.
Guests will be responsible for any damages or theft.
Printmaker's Inn is not responsible for any items left behind or lost.
1. All reservations maybe canceled within 24 hours after making the reservation (this does not apply to reservations made same day of arrival) and the deposit will be refunded by check.
2. Thirty or more days prior to arrival: Request the cancellation in writing and we will send you a check for the full amount.
3. Less than 30 days prior to arrival: Request a cancellation in writing and give us permission to re-book the nights with another guest. After the balance due is paid, if we are able to re-book some or all the nights we will refund the entire cost of those nights.
A valid credit card must be on file for every reservation.
*Construction is going on for beautiful town homes across the street. They have not caused any issues with guests and or ourselves.*
Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Reservations may not be re-sold.